Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Nov15 - Korean products

I wasn't much of a fan of Korea products till I went on a trip to the country.
That place is a cosmetic paradise. Even the cosmetic surgery is well-known there.
Brand names such as Face Shop, Etude, Tony Moly, Skin Food.
Bought a big bottle of moisturiser in the month of March, and it's still going strong.
Even my Skin Food BB Creame.
Popped by 1Utama Etude branch as the stuff was on sale.
I am never a fan of blusher because after a few hours, I can see the un-eveness of my skin & pores start to stick out like a sore thumb. But with the creamey Angel Kiss, just smudge abit of it in the morning, you face is totally glowing. It's a must have for a healthy blushie face.

I never quite comprehend the peel nose blackhead remover. Once you peel it off, hoping to see a clean nose but to avail. So, I decided to scrub instead. I like it coz it has beads to rub over your nose. Even the hidden areas. =p
I requested my fren to get me my refills during her trip to Seoul recently.
Skin Food BB Creame & 10sheets for face mask sheets for only RM58!!!
Malaysia is selling the BB Creame for RM70+ per tube.

Crazy!!

No comments: