Tuesday, June 5, 2012

2012 Jan18 - FKMY Annual Dinner - The Performance (3/6)

Let's start with the performances!!!

The 2011/12 Committee Members
Doe - A deer, a female deer 
There's a child in all of us

Jenn's Group
eh?! lyrics?
Big bully, John Tan
What are we suppose to do again?
FC, Guan Lin starting up....Ohhhhhh,ohhh,ohhhh...
Uptown Girl
Great footwork & simple choreo
Aiks??!! wats going on here?
OMG!!?? Madonna cone-bras!!!
Rah, rah, ah, ah, ah | Roma, roma, ma | Gaga, ooh, la, la
Want your bad romance

Love-love-love
I want your love

I want your drama | The touch of your hand
I want you leather studded kiss in the scene
You know that I want you
And you know that I need you
I want a bad,your bad romance
I want your loving | And I want your revenge
You and me could write a bad romance
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh! | Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh!
Caught in a bad romance!!
Hats off to the guys bravery!!!!

Song : Jon Bon Jovi - It's My Life
It's my life
It's now or never
I ain't gonna live forever
I just want to live while I'm alive (It's my life)



Song : Lion King - Lion Sleeps Tonight
Wimoweh, wimoweh, wimoweh, wimoweh
In the jungle, the mighty jungle
The lion sleeps tonight

Song : Soundtrack Sister Act - I will follow you
I love him, I love him, I love him
And where he goes I'll follow, I'll follow, I'll follow

The Germans doing their thang

Invited Guest Performer #1 - Hip Hop with Geraldine

Invited Guest Performer #2 - Singer Yoges

Invited Guest Performer #3 - Burlesque Jennifer (me lah.. =p)
Sewed the tutu skirt, everything else dancer's own
Christina Aguirlera - Show Me How You Burlesque
Ok girls, lets show how it's done | It ain't over till we say
And we've only just began

Quite difficult dancing with heels on carpet
Lemme' hear you say
Yeah, yeah, yeah
Lots of headflick & splits
Hit it up, get it up | Gotta give me your best
So get your ass up | Show me how you burlesque
Received flowers from John...ahhaha
Also from Wai
And Han Seong...

That was considered my "school" graduation performance

Some quick links to the event




No comments: