Thursday, January 26, 2012

Dec15 - Running Jacket

 Recently I bought a running rain jacket from Dino Direct. The great thing about this website is the FOC delivery charges to anywhere around the world.
Due to last year's Seoul Marathon run, it was raining & freaking cold, KS & I decided to get ourselves a jacket to prepare for Tokyo Marathon 2012. Eamkevc™  Long Sleeve Hoodie Outerwear Raincoat.
Pros is that the jacket is really compact & stylish. Too bad no visor, but that's wat my cap is for. Cons is that there's no ventilation. I found out that running jacket has an opening at the back for the wind to flow thru. After my run in the Malaysia tropically climate, I was internally drench from sweat rather than externally wet from the rain. Before the big run, I think i'll modify it abit with an opening at the back.

No comments: