Monday, January 24, 2011

Dec30 - Cone Pizza, IOI Boulevard, Puchong

Drove pass IOI Boulevard one day & noticed this banner. I've always been a sucker for food & beauty promo. Food especially since KS & I always ask each other what we wanna eat.

If you don't know where's IOI Boulevard, it's the big space right opposite IOI Mall. You can't miss it. Anyway, we all know whats a pizza, so how does it come in as a cone. I guess anyone would imagine it, to take a slize of pizza, then roll it up. Hey, I can also start a business doing this.
Deco is Italian. Interior design feels like Secret Recipe. We sat outside as we were also quite chilled from the cool weather.

Menu
We took the set menu which consist of a salad, soup & cone pizza. Soup was like Campbell whilst the salad...err...so-so.
Next came our main meal. We were quite baffled by it coz we expected it to be much bigger butttttt.... it really is just a cone. Like ice cream cone size.
Thankfully the filling was pretty bountiful so I was quite full after I was done. But then, let's just say that I might only come back here if I really have nowhere else to go.
Puchong IOI Boulevard
13A Ground Floor
Jalan Kenari 4
Bandar Puchong Jaya
47100 Puchong, Selangor
+603 8070 4691
http://conepizza.com.my/index.html

Map
http://conepizza.com.my/images/map_ioi.png

No comments: