Saturday, April 18, 2009

Mar18 - Farewell Brisbane & the wonderful ppl i've met

Training with the Crocs (http://crocsquad.com/)

TUESDAY : THRESHOLD RUN




The beaten track Run & Swim coach : Rod Cedaro
Note : I am not sucking in *grrrr*

MONDAY & WEDNESDAY : SWIMMING SESSIONS
*no group pic coz not many ppl came for class*


THURSDAY : BIKE SPINNING SESSION

Brad Beven & Anne Garton

MONDAY - FRIDAY (8AM-5PM)



3/5 of my direct managers : David Bazley, Parker Nelson & David Parker

*I’ll always remember Dave Bazley as one of the most sporting managers (check out his costume for Christmas Party)

Other Mgrs : Paul Keogh & Mark Carney
Legal Mgr : Adrian Baron (he FBs :p)


Asistants & Sexytaries of John Holland
Sitting : Mary, Natalie, Bronwyn & Kylie
Standing : Tiare, me & Belinda


Michelle & Chrissie

Farewell to Brissie Australia
Quote from Arnold
“I’ll be back!!”

No comments: