Monday, February 17, 2014

2014 Feb04 - Pole Workshop with Inter Pole Dance Fitness Assoc Instructor of the Year (2013) Aerial Pole International - Female Champion (2011) American Pole Fitness Championship - Female Champion (2010), Marlo Fisken

Marlo's video of the Glassdrops had me at Hello.

Her dance style is flow movement but it doesn't stop there.
I found her on IMDB!!!
Please tell me if that's her?

She started the workshop with a series of stretches.
I love how she squats to rest the legs...hahah...i've never done that in pole stretches before

The crane?
Only downfall is that u have to be really flexi on your back to turn ur body away

Errr..dunno whats the name..hahah
Didn't get to try this. Not confident holding myself with only my inner thigh

The all famous Bird of Paradise
I will learn you....come on flexi back!!!

To learn on her Bird of Paradise
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLXf_v8PmLI

Titanic
I was freaking scared at first coz a full 360 move around the pole shoulder mount.
After that, not enough meat in between the thighs to squeeze.
Need to practice squeezing more.

Combo!!!

Follow Marlo on her Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/MarloFiskenAthlete
Group photo with mega strong Marlo
Like a celebrity

No comments: